Register for Activities
Registration can be completed in one of the following ways:
Convenient, 24 hours a day with a major credit card.
Call Jose Rizal or Fruitridge Community Center and have a major credit card ready.
Mail a completed registration form to Rizal. Please do not mail cash. Make checks payable to Southgate Recreation & Park District.
Pay by check, money order or major credit card at Rizal or Fruitridge. Cash is accepted only at Rizal.
Fax completed registration form with major credit card information to Rizal.
Community Center Information
Jose Rizal Community Center
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
7320 Florin Mall Drive, Sacramento, CA 95823
Phone (916) 395-0601 Fax (916) 395-3934
Fruitridge Community Center
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm
4000 Fruitridge Road, Sacramento, CA 95820
Phone (916) 422-7610
General Class Information
1. Pre-registration is recommended to ensure space availability.
2. The District will not phone or mail class confirmations. Participants will be notified if the class is canceled or changed. Receipts are provided for walk-in registration. If registering by mail, fax or phone you may request a receipt be mailed to you.
3. Refunds are granted at the discretion of the District, otherwise refunds will only be provided if an activity is canceled. Refunds take 30 days to process.
4. The District reserves the right to cancel or change program offerings at any time.
How to Use Online Registration
(For first time use only)
- Go to: http://activenet.active.com/southgaterecandpark
- Click My Account/Login on left.
- Check to see if you already have an account. If you registered for classes previously, you probably have an account.
- Enter your e-mail as your login username, click "Forgotten?"
- If you have an account, you will be prompted to enter your e-mail address again. Your password will be e-mailed to you.
- If you do not have an account, fill in the information in the New Customer Section to create your account.