Board of Directors
Southgate Recreation & Park District is governed by a five-member Board of Directors. Each Director is elected by District residents for a four-year term. Our directors have significant amounts of experience in local government and are passionate about the South Sacramento community.
- Division 1: Monti Hall, term expires in 2022 (Appointed in 2016)
- Division 2: Lisa Dills, term expires in 2024 (Elected in 2013)
- Division 3: Preston Jackson III, term expires in 2022
- Division 4: Christine Thompson, term expires in 2022 (Elected in 1992)
- Division 5: Manual Mejia, term expires in 2024
Click here for Election procedure and deadlines.
The Southgate Recreation & Park District Board of Directors meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month. The meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. and public attendance is welcomed and encouraged. Due to COVID-19, the meetings are currently being held virtually by dialling the number 1-866-866-2244
with Code: 3467177.
For information about meeting agendas or recent actions taken, please contact the District Office at (916) 428-1171 or via email.