Conditions of Website Use
Southgate Recreation & Park District is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. Please indicate where on the website you read the information. We will then look at this as soon as possible. Please send your response by email to: email@example.com.
We are not liable for loss as a result of inaccuracies or incompleteness, nor for loss resulting from problems caused by or inherent to the dissemination of information through the internet, such as disruptions or interruptions. When using web forms, we strive to limit the number of required fields to a minimum. For any loss suffered as a result of the use of data, advice or ideas provided by or on behalf of Southgate Recreation & Park District via this website, Southgate Recreation & Park District accepts no liability.
Responses and privacy inquiries submitted by email or using a web form will be treated in the same way as letters. This means that you can expect a response from us within a period of 1 month at the latest. In the case of complex requests, we will let you know within 1 month if we need a maximum of 3 months.
Any personal data you provide us with in the context of your response or request for information will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement.
Southgate Recreation & Park District shall make every reasonable effort to protect its systems against any form of unlawful use. Southgate Recreation & Park District shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to this end, taking into account, among other things, the state of the art. However, it shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever, direct and/or indirect, suffered by a user of the website, which arises as a result of the unlawful use of its systems by a third party.
Southgate Recreation & Park District accepts no responsibility for the content of websites to which or from which a hyperlink or other reference is made. Products or services offered by third parties shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of those third parties.
All intellectual property rights to content on this website are vested in Southgate Recreation & Park District.
Copying, disseminating and any other use of these materials is not permitted without the written permission of Southgate Recreation & Park District, except and only insofar as otherwise stipulated in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless specific content dictates otherwise.
If you have any questions or problems with the accessibility of the website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Conditions of Use for Social Media
The intended purpose of Southgate Recreation & Park District’s participation in this social media site is to share with its citizens information about District-related topics, programs and events.
If you’re looking for the official source of information about Southgate Recreation & Park District, please visit our homepage at https://southgaterecandpark.net/.
All Southgate Recreation & Park District customer service and information requests should be made through the District’s staff. They can be reached directly at (916) 428-1171.
Southgate Recreation & Park District in no way endorses any advertising found on Facebook.
Comments should directly pertain to Southgate Recreation & Park District. Comments or postings containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on Southgate Recreation & Park District social media and are subject to unilateral removal and/or restriction by the District without prior notice:
- Comments not related to the original topic, including obnoxious, random or unintelligible comments.
- Transmitting, retrieving, or storing messages or images that are offensive, derogatory, sexual in content or otherwise inappropriate in a business environment.
- Forwarding games, jokes, and chain letters is unacceptable.
- Making threatening or harassing statements about, or to, another employee, vendor, resident, customer or outside party.
- Transmitting, retrieving, or storing messages or images that promote unlawful discrimination or are related to race/color, national origin/ancestry, gender, religion, age (for persons 40 and older), mental or physical disability, veteran status, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
- Sending or receiving confidential or copyrighted materials without prior authorization.
- Sharing with another employee, vendor, resident or outside party, confidential information or personal information (including an address, phone number or social security number) received by you via e-mail, whether intentionally or unintentionally directed to you.
- Electronic information systems may not be used to solicit for personal commercial ventures, religious or political causes, outside organizations, or other non-job related solicitations.
- Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Any conduct that violates local, state, or federal laws.
Comments by external parties or advertising on the Southgate Recreation & Park District Facebook page are not official public testimony concerning any project or program. An opinion expressed on Southgate Recreation & Park District’s Facebook page is posted for general discussion only and is not a substitute for a formal statement in a public hearing process.
Southgate Recreation & Park District does not necessarily agree with content posted by Southgate Recreation & Park District Facebook fans. No comments on any Facebook page constitute a binding representation, agreement or an endorsement on the part of the Southgate Recreation & Park District.
Southgate Recreation & Park District reserves the right to deny access to Southgate Recreation & Park District social media sites for any individual, who violates the Southgate Recreation & Park District’s Conditions of Use Policy for Social Media, at any time and without prior notice.
All comments posted to any Southgate Recreation & Park District Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php. and Southgate Recreation & Park District reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.